The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Airport Conveyor Belt
Curved Belt Conveyors for Airports
Airport baggage handling systems are used to convey bags throughout the airport. A standard system includes numerous curved belt conveyors throughout the facility.
FMH Conveyors designs, develops, manufactures and installs airport conveyor belts required to provide safe baggage handling from check-in to take-off and return it to the traveler quickly upon landing.
Designed for Effective Baggage Handling
Moving thousands of bags throughout an airport require a system custom tailored to each facility’s unique needs and dimensions. Our luggage belts for airports are designed for a wide range of weight categories and product sizes. FMH Conveyors offers curved luggage conveyor belts in a wide range of standard dimensions, inner radius nominal widths and angles. Application-specific dimensions and custom configurations are available as well.
Advanced belt edge technology and performance-focused engineering provide numerous important benefits:
- Modular design for easy integration into complex systems, fast setup and the ability to upgrade individual components as needed
- Curved framework and self-supporting design
- Bolted construction for exceptional durability
- Guiding profiles 5X stronger than traditional belt beading
- Capacity to run almost constantly, reducing downtime
- Belt changes in 15 minutes vs. hours for other solutions
- Variable mounting options for the supports, light barriers and side guides
- Low noise level at high speeds
- High reliability, virtually maintenance-free