The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Field Service Technicians
Conveyors withstand brutal conditions every day with thousands of products flowing in and out of facilities. The SupportPro team works with our customers to ensure that they get the best possible performance out of their system throughout its life, whether they need a spare part or a complete conveyor belt replacement. With your help, our customers can rest assured that the people who designed and implemented the system are there to take care of it for them.
Who Are We?
SupportPro is a nationwide service organization specializing in supporting customers in the packaging, food processing and material handling industries across the United States. We bring a consultative approach to help you optimize the performance of your equipment throughout its entire service life. Our goal is to deliver service solutions that reduce operational disruptions and costs, optimize safety and quality, and improve the overall equipment effectiveness within your operation.
As your service partner, SupportPro delivers an equipment lifecycle management program shaped to your needs. With a dedicated team of service specialists, we deliver 24/7 material handling equipment repair and support. We are equipped to advance priority access to critical parts, deploy factory-trained equipment experts and master technicians for your on-site needs, and help you execute an asset management plan including installation, start-up, maintenance and modernization
What You Get
- Compensation: We offer competitive compensation
- Benefits: We have comprehensive benefit packages designed to support our employees’ health, well-being, and financial security
- Development: We have education and training programs which include an educational assistance program
- Time Off: We offer paid holidays and paid time off
- Driven Team Members: We have a cross-functional, collaborative environment, focused on delivering results
- Core Values: Our core values are Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Winning Spirit, and Sense of Urgency
- Culture: We are driven by our number one asset – our employees, and their successes
- Doing Good: We love to be active members of our community! We have several volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
We view every customer and sale as the beginning of a long-term partnership. We want our conveyors to make your processes faster, safer and more efficient. Our service and support offerings are specifically designed to add value, exceed our customer’s expectations and build lasting relationships.
Interested in joining the team? We would love to have you!
We are offering a $2,500 to any Duravant employee who has referred a new Field Service Technician to join our team. If you were referred by someone you know, please write their name down in your application.
Duravant believes that its employees are a valuable resource in the recruiting process and will reward employees for referring qualified candidates who are hired by the Duravant.