The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
As the leader in fluid truck loading and unloading material handling solutions, our success is a product of our people.
At FMH Conveyors, we truly believe that every employee contributes directly to our success … and success breeds opportunity. Here, you’ll have opportunities to grow your career and the training to help you get there. You’ll work alongside a team of dedicated employees in an environment that rewards innovative thinking. Our employees go home every day knowing that they’ve made a difference.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career where you can make a difference while achieving your personal and professional goals, then FMH is the place for you!
FMH Conveyors is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their race, colour, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic that is protected under the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to a culture that promotes long term career satisfaction and provides an opportunity for personal and professional growth. At FMH Conveyors, we offer an excellent total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package designed to support our employees’ health, well-being and financial security
- Work/life programs designed to provide a safe, secure and balanced environment
- Education and training programs to develop and grow a high-performance workforce
Corporate and Social Responsibility
FMH CONVEYORS IS COMMITTED TO DOING GOOD FOR OUR COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENT.
As part of the Duravant family of operating companies, we actively support the communities we operate in through our “Duravant Doing Good” program. Being a good corporate citizen and socially responsible members of our communities is an important part of our culture.
Together we can make a difference. Together we can affect lasting change in our communities. These are just some of the ways we focus on doing good:
- Contributing to educational and social programs
- Being environmentally responsible through waste and pollution reduction processes in our facilities
- Supporting philanthropic and volunteer programs in our communities
- Empowering our employees to make a difference