- 220Kg capacity per linear metre (level)
- 40mm Rollers, Heavy duty precision bearing rollers on 12mm axles for greater durability.
- 127mm Axle centres as standard.
- Adjustable Height – Telescopic leg sections are used to raise or lower the conveyor height from 762mm to 1080mm.
- Square Tubing Legs – Heavy duty square tubing legs offer longer service life and stability.
- Castors with brakes – 127mm x 38mm swivel castors allow easy movement. Castor brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
- 40mm Side Plates – Aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added strength. Assembled with bolts and locking nuts.
- Self Tracking – Cartons follow the path of the conveyor without using engineered curves.
- Impact Support Section: Offers extra support to handle punishing conditions.
- Axle Centres: In addition to the standard axle centre of 127mm options of 102mm and 76mm are available on request to handle smaller or uneven packages.
- Perpendicular Legs: Keeps legs vertical in both the expanded and compacted positions for easier mobility and added strength
- 150mm x 50mm Swivel Castors: For easier rolling over uneven surfaces. (Adds 23mm to the conveyor height.)
- Package Stop: Stops cartons at the end of the conveyor and can be dropped down when not needed.
- Roller Stop/Connector: Provides a simple mechanical connection between conveyor sections to allow longer lines to be built. This also acts as a drop-down stop at the end of lines.
- Side Guides: Prevents cartons from running off the edges of the conveyor.
Conveyor Widths: 450mm, 600mm and 750mm nominal
Conveyor Lengths: 2.5m to 19.6m expanded
|Model Number||Standard Lengths (m) Compacted – Expanded||Leg Set Per Unit||Approx Shipping Weight (kg)|
All conveyor products can be modified to suit specific design requirements. Please contact our sales representatives for details on sizes or options that are not listed.